SO IT'S SUMMER, YOU SAY.


I woke up yesterday morning at 9:30. I checked Instagram. I pinned puppy photos on Pinterest. I ate breakfast (which included 3 different forms of chocolate) and watched Sponge Bob. Then I didn't brush my hair or put makeup on and I certainly didn't bother to change out of my pajamas.

YOU GUYS SUMMER IS THE BEST.

Since I spent the first 5 weeks of my summer traveling, yesterday was my first official lazy summer day and wow. I'm never going back to school or getting a job or having a life. I'll be by the pool till I'm 90 if you need me.

In the spirit of summer, sweat and swimming, I decided to reincarnate the summer list. If I do decide to go back to school (or if my mom makes me. Darn!) then that means I've only got one month left to eat popsicles and do nothing all day.

Talk about a packed schedule.

So here's the list. It involves food and hopefully a tan. If not, there's always photoshop.




What's on your SUMMAH LIST BABY? I also forgot to add eat creamsicle popsicles but I have a strong feeling those will end up happening no matter what. But just in case!

and for a holy cannoli throwback which I am alllll about these days:
{2012 goals} {2013 goals} {2014 goals}

5 comments:

  1. YAY for summer and not doing anything but making goals if you want to (or have to...), and college possibilities and all that jazz! *praise hands emoji*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister!!! It's the greatest.

      Delete
  2. every single one of your posts is a delight to read. like holy cannoli, how do you come up with this stuff? this, and your insta, makes my heart happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I'm so glad you enjoy them! THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. sunshine inspired hair. on point.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.