THE SUMMER (OF ALL SUMMERS) LIST



SUN'S OUT, SUMMER'S ON.
(its kind of mandatory to start off these posts with blackmail material.....so there!)

As it is the way with Summers, list's are essential! Lists of highly first world things I would probably do anyway as my life is basically flitting from one pointless task to the next. But! My new school this year is gonna be a real jerk, so this is kind of my last summer of pure nonsense.

And we all know how much I love nonsense.

I couldn't decided if I wanted to take this the practical or impracticable route. But after much internal debate, I've decided I can't do either perfectly. So basically, I want to learn to change a tire and have rainbows shoot out my eyes. Sounds doable right?



-THE SUMMER (OF ALL SUMMERS) LIST-

READ: If I stay
SING: Oceans
PLAY: All Of Me
STRUM: new techniques.
SAY YES: to as many social events as possible
SNAP: photos and videos of everything
BAKE: something with lemons! i don't know why!
CREATE: Palm Beach Chic all the way
SHARE: All my Italy pictures.
PLAN: Girls weekend!!!!

What's on ya'lls summer list? Frolicking in retro bathing suits? Eating donuts poolside? Meeting new friends (and by friends, we mean boys)?) Or probably if you're like me, all of the above.

(just kidding, boys are lame! Netflix is so much better!)

"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning all over again with the summer."

{and yay, lucky you! 2012's list(ish) HERE, and 2013's is HERE! Huzzah!}

3 comments:

  1. YES! you must share the photos from italy. :) :) are you on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great list. I sang oceans...I want to hear you sing.! :) and I want to come to your girls night (I wish.!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is so awesome. Girl, we should be on dancing with the stars!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.