As if I could really take a trip to DC and only post one sentence, ha!
As we all know, last year we went to say hello to the Cherry Blossoms...only to find out that they are incredibly shy and decided to not show their faces to us. I still saw pretty blossoms, but not the official "tidal basin blossoms". And obviously, one can't rest until she sees that sight with her very own eyes.
Or, something along those lines.
So at midnight we decided we didn't want to do school the next day (who does, anyway!) and instead we spent our Monday in a much more enjoyable manner (basically sitting on an airplane for 6 hours with a quick pit stop in DC, but let's not get technical.)
▲▲ One thing you don't see on instagram is the outtakes, so here ya go! It was so incredibly windy....and I wore a dress. I don't think I need to say much more on that topic, but I will say that I felt bad for all the poor Mormon boys who saw me. (there were tons!) Honesty Hour, over and out.
▲▲ Remember those pink vibes I spoke of? I WAS FEELING THEM ON NEW LEVELS. You really can't find this much pink goodness anywhere else.
▲▲ This selfie is so bad that it isn't really worth mentioning, but here I am! Just thought I'd share the fact that I have no pride or self esteem anymore (apparently?) because I was walking on the side of a highway while sending snapchats. I should probably be embarrassed, but no.
▲▲ Let's ignore my awkward facial expression and instead give a shout out to my mother! It's taken a lot of yelling and arm waving and blurry photos, but we are getting there! Yay for a photographer in training.
Thanks DC! It's been fun getting to know you!
(previous DC trip here, and last years blossoms HERE!)


I like the selfie. and why not snap chat anyplace, anytime. ;) x
ReplyDeleteThat third picture is really cute!
ReplyDeleteIt looks sooooooooooo pretty there!
ReplyDeleteAHH! I totally wish I could have seen you because, we were in D.C. THE SAME DAY. At least we can say we were breathing the same air...lol. Love you!
ReplyDelete~ Alyssa