Saturday is for cherry blossom hunting. Officially! I've been wanting to see the DC cherry blossoms for goodness knows how long. (Goodness DOES know: 4 years!) So this weekend we decided to be-bop on up to DC to behold the cherry blossom BloomFest.
Unfortunately our Cherry blossom joy was a wee bit premature - the tidal basin blossoms were not in bloom. But we did spot some trees on the Capitol and I'm am now an immense cherry blossom fan. Seriously, the trees ARE PINK AND FLUFFY!
I mean, if a tree CAN be fluffy, which it can right?
Totally! Absolutely! YES! Maybe?
There were also about 400 portapoties on the National Mall. So classy DC, so classy.
What did you do this weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




AHH! So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteYOU WENT TO D.C.?!? Lucky!!! Ohmygoodness I just love D.C. so much. I've been four times, but we always go in May, so I've never gotten to see the cherry blossoms :( Oh, and by the way, you're adorable - the hair, the glasses, the scarf - love :)
ReplyDelete-mal
I love D.C.! Been there twice, but have always wanted to go during cherry blossom time :)
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are gorgeous! And I love your skirt by the way. And your vera bradley. And your top. And just about everything else.
ReplyDeleteNow you need to get the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion from Bath and Body works, but you probably already have it :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!~ Alyssa