Ever since coming home, Paris is all I can think about! At my first social event I felt a great urge to share with everyone of my amazing experience in Paris. Person to Person was an option, but I felt like a little presentation (with pictures! everyone loves pictures!) would be more interactive option. You know, and then EVERYONE would know how magical that city is.
But since I hadn't had enough time to prepare some cheesy jokes, I just stuck to my usual plan of bringing every conversation back to Paris. Talking about snacks "They have the best food there!", commenting on the pretty house we were in "The houses in Paris were BEAUTIFUL!" It was a good plan! It worked! Though I'm pretty sure everyone was sick of Paris and that is a sad thing indeed.
Anyway, I made a video! It's pretty rough (someone send me a tripod ASAP) but it's perfect in it's own way because its Paris and Paris is perfect so it all works out in the end. Please enjoy a blurry view of the city and get ready for 80 million blog posts to follow, all with an underlying theme of "I WANT TO GO TO PARIS AGAIN."
Not to shout or anything, but really!
Okay, I'm gonna go cry now. Really guys, Paris is incredible, even when blurry and shaky cam are in full swing. Now, does anyone have any tissues handy?

I'm so glad you got to go, I knew you would love it!! I jut which that you guys could've come when we were there, we would have been gallivanting around Paris together... another time!! I can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss ya,
Jana
Oh my word. This is just wonderful. I plan to be watching it over and over again. Seriously, it's so artsy and beautiful! Maybe I should do the same thing when I go to Germany!
ReplyDeleteSO PRETTY! Now post pics of your macaroons. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd your hat is fabulous. ;)
Love the music you put with the video. Oh and of course the video itself! Agh. I went to Paris when I was really young, so I only have a few memories. I want to go back so bad...
ReplyDeleteyou are quite adorable (I feel like i've told you this before ;)). oh my goodness I bet it was beautiful and overly grand. i'm so glad you got to go! Your hat is so PARIS. It's great. I love the snip-its of you in the video. ;) xo
ReplyDeletePS: I have to pin one of these. (yes, I HAVE to ;)).
ReplyDeleteI seriously LOVE this video! Like a lot! And you are just so adorable Kryn! Your style is on point, girl :)
ReplyDeleteyes, you need to go to paris again. but wow, you also need to make more videos!!! this was just lovely. happy new year :)
ReplyDelete