Happy {Fri} Day 7/6


I've posted every day for a WHOLE WEEK! Let's hear the applause! Just kidding, it's been totally fun. Let's hope I can keep this up. I think the main AWESOME thing this week was that I followed my schedule a ton more and got my posts ready for my other blog, that helped a lot!

Also, I finally got the "You might also like" thingy added to my blog! Yippee!  You are excited too right? Okay good. Now you can go read more nonsense!

Tomorrow we have our second swim meat. I'm thrilled. Or not. I'm rather terrified. The races, they are not SO bad. But when you sit around for 30 minutes you get really, really, REALLY nervous.

Or at least I do.

Which then makes me have to go the bathroom 50 million trillion times.

I live a rough life.

What good things happened to YOU this week?

Xoxo, Kryn

PS: I did meat without thinking, again. For not eating meat all that often, I sure do have it on my brain all the time.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it. :) I answered your question in my most recent post. Great blog too!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.