Wouldn't it be nice?

Wouldn't it be nice if I had a lifetime supply of lip gloss?

Or lotion? Or Hand Sanitizer? Or body butter and perfume and shower gel?

You bet it would!

There is a box in our living room for me. It's big enough. And it's bulging. And it's from Bath and Body works. Sadly, I have to wait until my birthday to open it. But it gives me a lot of time to guess about what's in it. To shake it and smell it and speculate.

And...its BIRTHDAY WEEK! Three cheers for our family's awesome tradition. You are so envious. I know it.

4 comments:

  1. Happy b-day! What exactly do you guys do for "birthday week"?

    And that won't last you a lifetime. Trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! (Tomorrow is Jacob's real birthday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun! (Sorry to rub it in!)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.