This probably would be considered more of a "Thanksgiving" candle, only because cranberries associate more with Thanksgiving than any other holiday. But limiting this candle to one holiday is pretty bad, because it smells so good! I really don't care for cranberries, especially fresh ones, but this makes them seem so wonderful and luscious.
I love this candle. And yes, I say that every time.
Happy Saturday peoples!
PS: And a little note of advice...cover your ears if you hear Justin Beiber's Christmas music.
Ah, thank you for that wonderful advice. I would have done the same thing. Blgh!
ReplyDeleteHow many candles do you have? :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I saw Under the Mistletoe in Target!!! EEK! Did you guys see the commercial for Macy's with Justin Beiber in it?
ReplyDeleteNo And I'm kind of glad we didn't!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah me too! They have life size cardboard cutouts of him in Macy's...I was thinking of stealing it.
ReplyDeleteThe Macy's commercial was actually kind of funny because Justin Beiber would like walk up to random guys and say something about Macy's black Friday sales, and the guys would scream like all of JB's fans do. It was just funny because that's exactly what all those girls do.
ReplyDeleteOk, I didn't explain that well at all. But you get it. :)