What winter weather does to me

I've been making a lot of cute little things lately. When the weather turns colder, I get busy inside. Last winter it was knitting. This year, it seems to be paper flowers/paper crafts. Both are delightful!
These Tissue flowers are so cute and easy. I've made a bunch of them. I love of poofy they are. I am a serious fan of poofy things.
Remember these from Red Rose day? I finally conquered them! And look how purdey they are! I can't believe I couldn't figure this out before. You wait - One week and my room will be covered in theses little cuties.
I was always impressed with people who made their own gift bows, so naturally I was impressed when I made one. I used an old magazine (See the rubber ducky?) When Christmas rolls around, these will be a perfect way to impress a lucky recipient.
This is my favorite. I'll post about it later. I used old cards and made this adorable garland for my cork board.

I am starting to love D.I.Y. Its Up-cycling, you see!

Newvember #4 Paper Crafts.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.