
I LOVE this garland. I whipped it out 12:30 last night (Make that this morning.) When I first saw this, I wasn't really enthused.

But then I had the idea to use old cards my sweet friend Leia had sent me. I was hooked.

For the string, I used white yarn. The original was made with embroidery floss. I'm sure that would have been lovely, but I didn't have any. So I just used what I had and it worked great.
From there, its just circles glued together!

I used polka dots - everyone needs more polka dots in their lives.

And geometric patterns.

I am planning on using Christmas Scrapbook paper to make a garland for our Christmas tree. There are so many fun variations to this project, I'm just getting started.
Those are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks, we should make them together! They are soo fun!
ReplyDeleteYeah we should!
ReplyDelete