Jokes again.

People are being mean. They are giving me too many holidays involving jokes. Everyone knows I don't do well with jokes. Look at comedy day or International Tell a Joke day and you will understand. Yesterday, Andy was grilling me with jokes. I got most of them, and the rest I didn't listen too. Jokes are just plain hard. PS: I like to pretend I understand Jokes. So I will laugh if you tell me one. Its called Laughing on demand.

Today I went and puddle hopped. I really like puddle hopping. Its just so fun. Thankfully, it rains most every day here in Summer, so I get to puddle hop often. Its pure Joy. You must have an umbrella. Otherwise, you are playing in the rain. If you happen to use an umbrella, consider yourself a great puddle hopper, because you probably are.
Prepared for puddle hopping greatness. Armed with with my lovely polka dot umbrella.
Serious fun. I just splashed all over my pants. That is the best part.

Wet Besties. My new word: Wewesties.



Sincerely,
I have serious LOD Disorder.

PS: Framable:


2 comments:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.