Being thrifty is not my thing. I prefer to spend more and get a brand. Its really quite terrible, but its a habit I can't break. But today I went to a local thrift store and shopped like a pro. I was armed with my cross body, so I knew things would be good. The only things I liked were the teacups, wineglasses and a napkin holder. I don't really have use for any of those things at the moment, so I didn't buy anything. But it was still nice being thrifty. Mom and I both got lost in the process of our thriftyness. We were so wrapped up in looking at candles and locating Mrs. W's Item we were getting, that we both totally got lost and took us quite awhile to locate one another. Exciting things happen in thrift stores folks, beware.
I am hoping to have a fabulous cupcake celebration tomorrow. My dad happens to be near D.C and D.C Happens to have fabulous cupcake shops. Also, I found out that 2 blocks from where I saw Johnny, there was a Sprinkles store. I am so mad I was so oblivious.
Sincerely,
I repeat: Thriftyness is not in my genes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I used to like thrift stores....they are ok sometimes, but I prefer normal stores.
ReplyDeleteThrift shops creep me out!
ReplyDelete