THE PURE MAGIC OF CARMEL BY THE SEA.
I have many talents, but one is picking really lame movies. Literally every time a friend and I go to the movies...the best part is how terrible it was.
Nearly 12 months ago, Emily and I were eating pizza and perusing netflix for a movie, as you do way too many nights as well. Somehow (somehow) we managed to stumble upon the movies Josh Huterchson has been in and we found a perfect, cheesy, pizza worthy movie. (watch it HERE. Actually don't...it's almost TOO cheesy.)
The movie was set in Carmel by-the-sea and at once I was intrigued. Anything with the word carmel involved grabs my attention and the fact that it was in California helped it hold my attention for a verrrry long time. I honestly don't even remember the movie too well, but I will forever associate it (and josh huterchsons chin and Carmel, California) with the happy memories of one of the last times My EXBFF (Gosh! Doesn't that sound dramatic.) and I spent together.
Soap Opera, over and out.
It was actually a really magical few hours spent in Carmel by the Sea (and not at all sad and without lonely "i lost my best friend!" feelings!) After lunch, dad was on a work call and mom was napping in the car and I was left with a deliciously wonderful town to explore alone. I ended up spending my time chatting with some random people in a cosmetic and it felt really fun. Actually no, it was fun! Plus, I was shopping too! I mean, what more could I want?
Thank You Carmel By The Sea, for everything. You were a dream (i didn't know I had!) come true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks fun! I want to watch that movie now, ha! Cute pictures as always!
ReplyDeletexo Hannah Kate
Can you get any cuter?!?! Your face should be illegal. It's too adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou're out of this world adorable. and josh hutcherson's chin .... ;) I am going to see what this cheesy film is all about. xo
ReplyDelete