Patience, friends!


Christmas music go date is set! Hold the carols, the high pitched children and the sugar cookies until November 25th, please and thank you!

Having a December birthday has taught me to respect the seasons, and also exhibit self control when it comes to things of a holiday nature. I have a natural instinct to avert my eyes from anything Christmasy (think pure thoughts, kids!) I mean, Thanksgiving would be really thankful if you didn't get too wrapped up in your Christmas lights before the big Turkey day!

My name is Thanksgiving, and I approve this message.

When is your Christmas festivities go day? September 1st? I need to find others who defend the pure innocence of Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. I agree. I feel like right after Halloween, Christmas goes into full swing! I usually begin gearing up for Christmas around the end of November.
    Hannah Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAMEN. let each season of life get it's spotlight, folks. ;) our date is (THE NIGHT OF) november 28th/ - after you are fully stuffed with plenty of turkey and stuffing and have properly caught up with family- november 29th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU TELL THEM, GIRL! oh my goodness, i love this post so much. this is exactly why i do all the time. yes, i love christmas. i also love thanksgiving too, okay? so yes, i'm going to look away from the lights, commercials, books and change the channel oh the radio for now. each season is precious and right now i'm enjoying thanksgiving. give me a week. then i'll be right there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I bet you made this post because I keep jabbering about all things Christmas, sorry! ;)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.