BROOKLYN BOUND...VIA THE BRIDGE

I'm not sure if walking across the Brooklyn Bridge is bucket list worthy, but some Australian I follow on instagram mentioned wanting to do it and then I've always wondered if if I'd be missing out by not wanting too!

SO lets talk facts. The  Brooklyn Bridge is well, just a bridge. And the walking path is kinda small, especially when you've got close to the entire population of NYC crossing at once (or so it seems...). But you don't go to admire the woodwork or the pedestrians, as fabulous (read: bizzare) as their fashion choices might be.

When a walk across a bridge has views of  Empire State Building, Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty, well....

I guess that's something worthy of a bucket list.


A walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, a check off the list.

And then the sun set behind the Statue of Liberty on the 25th day in October,

And God said that it was very good
(and I agreed.)

"The city seen from the Brooklyn Bridge
 is always the city seen for the first time,
 in its first wild promise of all the
 mystery and beauty in the world.” 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE PICTURES, ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last photo is beautiful! oh my goodness. and you are adorable in a box. (except we all know you're not really in a box) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow.
    this is so amazing!! AWESOME shots. i defiantly need to do this. the largest bridge i've crossed even in a car was across the Missouri river LOL. the walking path is MUCH smaller, but then again, it doesn't have the entire population on it either :D

    -Abigail
    my blog> sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is absolutely lovely; I'm jealous of your talent!
    This blog is absolutely beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.