99 Problems like WHATTT


After a long day at school and right before a long evening at volleyball, Sarah graciously offered to help me test some poses for the volleyball team photos (!!) And of course, since Sarah is ALWAYS adorable and then on top of that she was having a REALLY good hair day, we got some extra keepers in between the stuffy poses.

And sorry. For the title. Iggy just gets me sometimes.

Like I said, sorry!

PS: Everyone! Go check out Sarah's blog!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute kryn! ps: I love the blog's new look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having a really good hair day, wasn't I?! Haha love you Krynnie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man these photos are gorgeous! I love them so much. And the colors. And that bokeh Aaahh. What lens did you use if you don't mind me askin? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell which is more stunning: the photos or the hair. Hmm... I'll have to tie for both. :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.