Only been waiting 1,825 days for this....

BEHOLD, BRACES BE GONE!

AH! What an amazing day for mankind...or at least me anyway! Do you know how exciting it is to have teeth again!?!?!

I am mentally debating whether I should finish this post in caps lock because that's how excited I am. Anyway! Most of my friends have only known me with braces and heck, even I don't remember what I looked like before braces. So it's really a glorious thing to have teeth AGAIN.

Moral of the story: I can't stop smiling!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! How exciting Kryn! I've still got a ways to go but I CAN NOT wait till I get my braces off too. Beautiful photos btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kryn-
    First of all, YAY for no more braces!!! Isn't it just the greatest feeling ever?!

    Second… how did I not clue in to the fact that YOU HAVE A BLOG…?!? I guess I always knew you as an instagrammer and just found your blog today. Needless to say, it is even lovelier than I expected and I can't' wait to follow along.

    August first breezes, really ripe peaches, and a no-braces celebratory high-five to you,

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on smiling beautiful.! that mouth of white teeth is a lovely one. xo

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.