Inspired by a blurry photo...


THREE THINGS:

I. Once I went to a ballet that involved birds. But mid dance, of the birds flew away and, somehow, ended up with me. Sadly I can't comment on the ballet because after that I was pretty intent on petting this cutie (...and making sure he didn't poop on me. There' life for ya.)

II. As I was holding said bird, a lady came up and began talking bird with me. Which mostly involved her saying birdy things and me nodding, since I know so little about feathered creatures. After trying to get away for an awkward while, I finally just walked off to which the lady followed, but instead of more bird talk, she stuck her hand in my purse and asked "Got any spare change?"

III. These photos make me so doggone excited to get my braces off (FINALLY!) this coming month. I'm hoping that once I ditch all metal on my face (glasses, check. Braces, soon!) I might look 16, and maybe feel it? Being eternally 12 both in looks and mental state is really getting old.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see you without braces!!! But of course, you're totally stunning either way. So, even if you never got your braces off, you'd still be so drop dead gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another photo-bombing bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember the day I got my braces off- so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.