And also let me clarify that I only say heart in blog posts in which I am trying to be especially cheesy. Which is all the time, so never mind. Cheese and hearts away!
▲▲ I don't know if we should talk about the fact that Morgan's photoboming skills are impeccable, or that Emily seems to be missing important body parts (um, and she's glowing?) All things aside, these are probably our best selfies to date. (#celestiallight, sarahjveo!)
▲▲ Documented the signing of her painting, since it only took her 4 months to finish! Golf clap for you Em!
Not sure why any of this nonsense deserved a blog post, and I could dive into the whole "My blog acts as journal, to record and save all the precious moments in life" shpeal, but in all honesty, that's not how I think and certainly not how I blog.
Do what you want with this, but Art class is pretty hard to beat! PS: WE HAVE A THEME SONG: you can listen to it (and sing along and all that jazz!) here.
Ahhhh! Right when I saw the selfies of you and Emily, my first thought was "CELESTIAL LIGHT." Love you, Kriboo!
ReplyDeleteAww, the pictures of both of you are so cute! <3
ReplyDeletei agree, the photos of both of you in that lighting are so much fun! Really unique selfies are the best :)
ReplyDelete~Abigail
http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/
We are so ... special. And Morgan just adds that perfect touch to our selfie!
ReplyDelete