TP as in Teen Pact

The funny thing about the week at Teen Pact, was that it wasn't what I planned at all. I planned to have a terrible time, to be lonely and bored and especially miserable. But God got a good laugh out of those (what can I say? I pride myself on my impeccable humor!) and revealed his plan. And it involved new friends, so much laughter and good, good times.


Despite ALLLL the hoopla it took to get there, we arrived in Georgia and the stars aligned and we had a grand time. THOSE SOUTHERN MANNERS YA'LL, they are something else! And it was snowing and I had a buddy to whisper with and rice cake jokes and also, surprisingly I easily went a week without Pinterest? (who would have thought!)

Didn't know it was possible to love a group of silly kids this much. And sorry for all the weirdo photos, this is what happens when you don't bring your camera. Desperate blog posts call for desperate (stalking) measures, but creeping is what I was born to do and so I shall do it!

Get yourself a pencil skirt and head right on over to TeenPact. Seriously, you can't go wrong!


2 comments:

  1. Aw I am glad it worked out and was good! God does laugh when we make our plans what we think will be the reality, doesn't he? ;) (and stalking is just something you sometimes have to do.) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it, I knew it!! I'm so glad you loved it!! Just wish I could have been there with you!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.