Of Heaven and New York and how they are related.

 

I have been putting off blogging, and writing more specifically for a month. A MONTH! Time is such a weird thing really, but anyway. I love blogging, I love this blog, but sometimes I don't want to blog. And if that makes sense to you then I would worry for your life. Because it makes sense to me and well....!

But now, I am here! To tell you about the magic of being 16. I don't know what happened, but something clicked in me. I'm not in limbo anymore I guess, that awkward stage of knowing you are a kid but really wanting to be older. 16 feels like "YES! I can do this!" As a result, I am much more aggressive in craft stores. And I smack my gum a little louder,  Just to let you know that I'm 16 now.

And when you turn 16, you do logical things. Like go to New York City, of course! New York is nice. But New York at Christmas? That is heaven. And if I was in heaven then that probably means I have been upgraded to Angel status, right?

For further proof, see my halo...

 Okay maybe not. It was a nice thought!

I feel as though these photos could be easily twisted into something far more poetic with a few heartfelt quotes and maybe a sad acoustic song. Thank goodness I am not the type for that! 

More coming your way....

 


6 comments:

  1. Well I do know exactly what you mean, so you know what that means... But you already know my cheese had slipped on my cracker a long time ago! And you joined the club of beanies and scarves!! I don't ever walk out the door here without at least a scarf! I love your coat btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well of course you know, that's why we are such good friends! I'm not normally a beanie wearer, but you do what you gotta do. And I have seen that you have some really cute scarves!

      Delete
  2. I completely get the whole thing about loving blogging/not always wanting to blog... but anyways, I'm glad too see you blogging so frequently. :) Also, I really love that last picture. New York and b&w just go together nicely, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Black and white was made for New York, I'm sure!

      Delete
  3. kryn. you are so cute! new york at christmas time. jelly. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love! Your cute too, but you already know that.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.