A fine day for...


best friends and horse movies. Oh yeaaaah!

Guys, let me be frank. Hot dog frank: my spring was REALLY terrible. I'm not really into sharing it here yet, which I am cool with, but in the meantime you may wonder and I will just say it was lame/awful. So thus, summer was extra wonderful.

Life has been looking up a lot more, and I'm so happy to finally be able to say that the sky is a little bluer and the laughs a little longer and the tears are few and far between. SO HAPPY.

So anyway! Onto our fun day! First of all, I was not aware of how hot it is here until today. I walked outside "HOW CAN PEOPLE LIVE HERE?" So apparently I've also involuntarily become a hermit because hello, AC is worth it. And also, a long sleeve shirt? Not my finest moment. But then again, the sweat marks were impressive!

▲▲ The "hey lets be cool and do a cheers photo!" fail. We apparently can not clink glasses to save our lives. Our excuse? "We were homeschooled!"

And no, these weren't staged a bit. Not pictured, how sweaty we were. But these dorky/obnoxiously cliche photos were totally worth it.

Thanks to Em for putting up with me for the day, you are a riot. and so are those horse movies.

PS: More photos (okay, one.) from our summery day on instagram..... @thegirlkryn.

2 comments:

  1. Your first sentence: best friends and horse movies. Two of my favorite things! :D Glad your summer has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! I love your outfit by the way, too.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.