Hey guys, I'm having a party over here, and you should come! WOOT WOOT! Don't worry, I've got enough juice boxes and cheese-it's to last a lifetime, so what are you waiting for!??!?
In other words, thanks to all your help the other day, I am now able to upload photos. It's a pain, but whatever. The entire week I've been lamenting about this, so I guess it was about time to get my rear in gear and get it over with.
I'm good at doing that.
Uh, not.
Christmas Cheer has come to our home in the form of Christmas Tree's, lots of lights and the flu. How nice! For once, I'm not sick. (Ya hear that?!) but I'm sure I will be right on Christmas (when our bestest cousins come.) None of this has anything to do with the fact that I'm kind of a Grinch around Christmas...right?
Love,
Grinchity Grinch....
(dorkity dork)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! (because I love your pictures)
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time with your cousins!
ReplyDelete