15 AND SUCH

I turned 15 last week. I know, 15, I'm still practically a baby! Sheesh! I thought I was grown up, apparently not.

I refrained from writing about it (After all, we celebrate birthday week! It's okay, you're allowed to be jealous.) because I was thinking maybe I would be hit with a deep, wise thought about being 15 and such.

Nope.

Unfortunately, finally 15, I come to you announcing I am no wiser, no smarter than I was 4 days ago. I can't think of anything deep to say about my birthday other than we went to the Nutcracker and I'm scared of men ballerinas.

okay, that's about as deep as I get. Go enjoy your theology, I'll be painting my nails if you need me.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, happy birthday! You just reminded me that I really need to paint my nails, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I just turned 15 too, and I know what it's like to feel like you're older than you really are :) But I was relieved when I didn't have to say I was 14 anymore, cuz that just sounded really young :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha happy birthday, Kryn!! I turn 15 in a month, and I am sure I will feel just the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Kryn! I hope you have a wonderful upcoming year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!! (it's Alyssa:)) Your lucky that your 15 cause I'm only 13 :) Best wishes this next year!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.