Guess what? I'm starting a new tradition!
Mom and Dad are going to be THRILLED, to say the least!
I herby declare, that every birthday, I will pick out a special dress to wear!
YAY!
Needless to say, I'm pumped. I've been googling (and googling) since August for THE DRESS. I found it, but it was still $65, so I've started searching again.
I think when I find it, I'll start balling and huggging everyone and shout "I'M SAYING YES TO THE DRESS!!!" Because really, that's what ANY teenage girl would do after she's watched 40 hours of Say Yes to the Dress. Maybe I'll even get jacked up! And by jacked up, I mean actually get out of gym shorts and comb m hair.
Guys, it's gonna be a good day. Keep the tissues ready...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.