I generally don't like August. I have personal issues with months. (And I just realized that I view months as males and females. Creepy.) Anyway, I made a bunch of goals and I'm super excited about them! The biggest one is to not buy any clothing for...a whole month. If you just fainted, well, I understand. Clothes, you must take a backseat. Shoes and I are riding shotgun. Okay, no I'm not going to shoes. I'm just trying to save money and stop obsessing about clothes.
But clothes can fall from the sky onto my doorstep and that totally counts. Angels, if you are reading this, I'd like something polka doted.
Walk the pups once a week
Run once or twice a week
Read my devotionals every morning
Read the bible before bed
Make pasta
Interview 3 bloggers
Go on 2 photography adventures
NOT buy anything clothing related
Post one outfit post
Post 2 DIYs/tutorials
Write 12 letters
Learn 3 new things in Photoshop
Write Photoshop comparison
What are your goals for the month?
PS: Oh yeah! The Fab 5 totally ruled! I love how every 4 years, we all become gymnastic experts. Last year, none of us were paying attention. Now, we watch through our fingers and yell "STICK THAT LANDING!" Like they are our own kids!


Great goals! I love setting goals for myself each month. What's even better is when I actually complete those goals!
ReplyDeleteOh, and: Dear August, be awesome. And make colored jeans land on my doorstep, too. (Prefferably mint-colored)
Haha same here!
ReplyDelete