Clothing Crush

As usual, I'm loving a FEW to many things that happen to be WAY out of my price range. But wouldn't those shoes be like sunshine on your feet? Seriously smitten over here, guys. What clothes are you crushing on?

As I was shopping for this (okay, browsing and drooling and wishing I was a millionaire) I though maybe I'd make one of these every week. But then I made it. You have no idea how tedious it was to arrange 20 little dots in a row. But that birdie in a beret? Totally worth it.


4 comments:

  1. All of that is so cute! I like the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is so cute! and I love the typography + design of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just came across your blog! Love it-decided to follow! Stop by my blog: katelynrutt.blogspot.com
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.