I LOVE iPADS.
Okay thanks. I really do. I am finally putting our new one to good use. Well, playing 50 levels of Diner Dash is good use too. Practical use? Are blogs practical? I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. I've never really been one for practical things.
I actually DO have a little more planned than telling you about iPads and Diner Dash. Goals! Come on, you know they are exciting. Or not. But they make you do things. Since this is my last month of Summer I'm keeping the goals pretty light. No school or AHG badges involved. Just fun!
Read Bible 2x a day
Post 2 diy's/crafts
make list of things needing to be done for each day
Sell ebay items
Make dinner 2-5 times
Reach Savings goal
Read 4 classics
Cross off EVERYTHING on my summer list
Though there are quite a few they are all pretty easy and simple. The summer list is different than goals. I'll update you further on the matter later.
(back to iPad.)
I love this thing. Did you know people have actually married their iPhones and iPads? It's true, we heard it in church!
I promise, it fit in the sermon analogy.
Oh shoot, I just realized that the iPad blogger app does not have spell check. If you've read this far, congrats.
Much Love,
Kryn
You sound like Jeff (from Bonnets and Bugles)! Remember how he used to always say, "Shoot, Leah"? And remember how we used to always read those together? :) We were somewhat obsessed.
ReplyDeleteyes! that was funny! And remember you kept calling Jeff, Tom? Or was it Tom, Jeff?
ReplyDeleteGreat goals! I am working on my "summer list"...hopefully I will cross out most of my goals before school starts again. :)
ReplyDelete