Questions

 I created a little questionnaire for myself. Apparently, I needed to know more about myself! Mainly the reason I did it was because I needed something to post about and didn't have anything to post about. Thankfully, I can always count on a random slew of questions to make a post. Genius, huh?

I didn't come up with all these myself, I hijacked them from a variety of places. I mean borrowed.


what is your dream occupation?
A photographer/graphic designer. I also would love to have my own line of clothing. Remember: Dream, not necessarily reality.


what is your favorite food?
I love Mac- n- cheese (I'm over Kraft though.) And I love all desserts and breads. Amen.




 what do you prefer to swim in: ocean, lake, or pool?
Pools. Lakes are cold and oceans have sharks. I prefer seeing what's behind me.




Do you like the city or the country?
I don't have anything against cows or hay bales, but I do love skyscrapers, and I always will.


What one word describes your life?
no idea (okay, that was 2.)


What is your style of clothing?
I was just talking about this with myself yesterday! I think I would describe my (non existent) style as feminine, cute and casual. I like to be very comfy (hence the ballet flats daily). Also, "Church Clothes" are everyday clothes for me.


 What are your hobbies?
Talking, eavesdropping, photography, baking and eating, diy's, writing letters and playing piano.  


What is your favorite book(s)?
 books with pictures. (I'm serious.)


What reality TV show would you like to be on? 
Family Feud!! I've wanted to be on it since I was 10, and I'm pretty sure I could rock it. Plus, I can clap really well. It's kind of required.

Dream Vacation?
6 month tour of Europe. We'll drink tea daily.


 What is your favorite animal?
 Puppies, Kittens and Bunnies. I also have a weird affinity for Caribou.


What is your favorite clothes store?
That depends on who is buying. If you are paying, take me to Anthropology, J. Crew and Gap. If my wallet is sponsoring the shopping, Target and Old Navy are a done deal.


What's your favorite piece of clothing/accessory? 
My gingham shirt. That shirt is a super hero like none other.


What's a typical day like at your house?
I get up, jump on the computer (not literally, that would ruin my chances of actually using it.) About 20 hours later, I pry myself away and go clean my room. I usually swim in the afternoon and I'm always up for evening bike rides.


Your favorite color
Pink has always been my one true love, but I fall in love with every color at one point. Although purple and I are not really friends. Consider us distant acquaintances.


What is one weird thing you do?
Just one?!? I'm not really sure how I can condense all my weirdness into 2-5 sentences. I sing randomly. Actually, it's more like squawking. I also like to dance. I always pretend I'm cool and in Justin Beiber music videos, when really the only thing I should be in is an ad for limp pasta.


What is your favorite kind of pen
I'm actually very picky on this (and other) subject! The ink must flow freely....(sounds weird, but it bothers me soo much when they don't!)

And that is that. I feel a little more informed. And scared. XOXO, Kryn

1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.