Right now I'm somewhere totally different that where I usually blog. Wait for it....I'm at the kitchen counter! Woah. I know its crazy. Yes, I'm feeling okay.
Lets get on with it. Its national Tourist day! I actually thought today was tomorrow, and tomorrow is No Socks day so I was prepping (and being sock less) for that. But I'm ahead of the times, as always and now I've got to go on about being touristy. Thankfully I'm a pretty good national tourist. I am hoping this year we can take a North Eastern trip and cover all the states I've missed. I've been to mount Rushmore, the Alamo, Chicago, seen Mexico, The golden gate bridge, DC and I've been to 38 states total. But what I really want is to be a worldwide traveler. I want to see the Eiffel tower and the Louvre and Big Ben. I also wouldn't mind hanging out at a cute little French Bakery and gorging myself on croissants. But that might come later.
Thanks and goodbye. The kitchen counter has been good to me, but I'm finished now.
Sincerely,
Or I could just go to NYC.....(mother!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.