First of all, My brain is still in place and I do happen to know its Sunday, not Friday. But anyway, lets pretend its Friday until you finish reading this post? Deal. Thanks.
This week has been the most interesting week in a long long while. Emily and I rocked it on our speech and got 1st place and District winner! (we killed the imaginary competition - yes we were the only ones in our division, but we still won!) And our family met someone from Timbuktu! I thought Timbuktu only existed in fairy tales and hypothetical's. Boy was I wrong (Do I sound like a mad scientist or what?) . I also got to impress the former owner of Graco with my fine grammar. Well, I thought it was impressive. He didn't really. He kind of raised one eyebrow and smiled nicely like "And you said you were HOW old?" I bet he was plotting how he could convince my parents I needed to ride in a car seat again. Not happening.
In short, we've had an exciting week. I ate a neon taco and we got a new fridge which I am constantly sharing the glories of. It's, like, actually cold! Oh the wonders of refrigeration. (I meant to say like there okay? I don't usually mean to the other 9 million times.)
Well, now that I'm all finished blabbing Sunday can resume. I think I'll go wrap Sophie in a dish towel. Sometimes, it just needs to be done. XOXO, Kryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am SOOOOOO glad we are done with our speech!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete