Happy {Fri}Day:: 4/13

 
This week I've been studying up for testing. I'm actually kind of excited. I was always the "I wanna go to school" homeschooler, mostly because I wanted to have a locker and ride a bus. (and the tissues. Of course.)  So testing is sort of my  yearly little schoolish adventure. And in case you were wondering, I do get giddy when riding buses. It's the deprived homechooler in me.

And one last thing is that I hate this time of year! Everything is ending the same week, and I'm going to have absolutely nothing to do. On second thought, it sounds kind of amazing. I think I could get used to being a lazy person. And by saying that I totally mean I'm not.... I think Ray Comfort would call me a liar. Happy Friday! What things made your week great?
 

3 comments:

  1. Love that I have been part of at least half of these things - Singing in the car...pasta at the end of every rainbow... :)

    BTW, love the background of your little thingy you posted (not sure what to call it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemonade! Lemonade made my week great! (but you didn't come!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I would have liked too!!! :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.