This Little Piggie...

Word on the street is that people like my, this little piggie and o-negative awesomeness post from June.I never actually thought anyone liked it because I didn't really get any response on it, until 6 months later. I the reason they like it is because there is a really awkward picture of my self. But anyway, as a special treat for those of you who like it, I went back and took out all the enormous spaces so it is a little easier for you to read.  

Go check it out!

And one last thing: 

I. want. these. bad.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I liked that post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally yes, but I love this! Plus, I have a shirt just like that, so I almost have the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.