Tea + Teacup = Love

I usually mean to have post of different subject matter in between, but the day kinda got away from me. Okay, lame excuse. I'm sorry

KJ was being a total dear and gave me his sickness. His didn't last long, and I'm hoping mine follows suit. But until then, this is how I intend to cure myself...
Blueberry Tea and Poptarts. Oh yeah. I loveeeee tea in teacups. It makes me feel dainty and sophisticated and like I'm in a Jane Austen movie....in my PJ's. Teacups transport me to another time period. Oh, and by the way, sticking out your pinkie is highly advised.

I will forever love tea in teacups. That is fact.

11 comments:

  1. Where on earth do you find those fancy teacups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are sick again. Love the fancy pop-tart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get sick on my birthday every year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get sick around Christmas every year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get sick on my birthday and Christmas, so I am basically sick for all of december! The teacup was my great grandmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and Emmers, poptarts are posh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait - I thought you did a whole post about how you hate tea! Or do you just like blueberry tea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like tea, but I don;t know what flavor I like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she hates iced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate ice tea, and I'm not a fan of gazpacho either.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.