T is for Tulip

I ended up getting flowers after all! And oh my, they are ever little pretties!
A month or so ago, we watched a Globe Trekkers (yes, I love those) on the Netherlands. Of course, it was filled with tulips. I hadn't had fresh flowers in a very long time, and since then I'd been wanting tulips.Now I have some. And I adore them. My sweet mother didn't even have to ask to know I wanted tulips.

I've decided that I either need to grow flowers or invest more money in them because I really had forgotten how much I love flowers.
I am so ready spring now.

And more flowers .

And more tulips.

4 comments:

  1. I know! I want to get a bunch more and put them all over the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you receive those, but them or grow them in your garden?

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom got them for me, but I want to (and I am planning on) Growing some!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.