Big Girl Camera love.


I love my big girl camera like no body's business. It was the best big investment I have ever made. And also the first. Of course I have more terrible photos than good ones, but when I do get a good one the first words I say are "I love my camera." Without fail. 100% of the time. And 2 months after having it, I finally decided to break out the instruction manual to some stuff out. I didn't figure anything out, but I learned a lot of useless info.

By the way.I love my camera. Amen.

5 comments:

  1. I am going to (hopefully!) save upfor a camera like yours! How much was it? $500?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your camera! :) I still haven't read how to use my new camera. A few months ago I FINALLY figured out I could use Macro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't Rachel show you how to do that at HEAT?

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.