Just a bunch of jiberish...

Oh my goodness! Every time I sit to write a post, all interesting information leaves me and I am left with nothing to show, tell or even blab about!

This weekend I was crazy busy planning and executing my AHG project. I planned a party for my troop, decorated it and used a microphone in front of 50 people. (I was really nervous about that.) The party went well, and I am so jazzed that I got it over with.

I am here right now to apologize for the celebrations page. I forgot to gather the January celebrations. I think I need a co-celebrator. Any volunteers?I promise to get back on track with February. I'm just guessing that there are some pretty awesome holidays for that month.

One last thing, I ordered my Vera Bradley. (Big woot!) I absolutely could not decide, I wanted one I could carry on my wrist. Because that's what they did in the 50's and 60's and those cute little handbags are totally in. But then I went to Michaels and I got so fed up having to carry my purse, that I decided right there I would order a cross body. And that's that. I won't tell you which one I got, but I'll show you the fabric....
Please don't judge me. This is way cuter in person. I was not a huge fan when I saw it online, but I changed my opinion when I saw it for real.

Happy Monday? It is Monday right? I keep forgetting which day it is, and for that matter, I still keep forgetting its 2012!!

13 comments:

  1. I thought you hated that pattern! It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, remember the Sunday school teacher yesterday, Emily? "Oh, John, look at Emily's adorable Vera Bradley! Mine is so 2 ears ago."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get a camouflage Vera Bradley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be kind of hard, considering they don't even sell that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you become a Vera Bradley designer, you should do that. (But I wouldn't buy it)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eventually Rachel you are going to start carrying a purse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I brought a purse today to Fun Town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the lady in Sunday School was like drooling over my VB and she was like, "THIS IS A NEW PATTERN!" (I was carrying my new one) It's not even a new pattern, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never. I use pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pockets aren't bbig enough for all your lipgloss, make-up, and hand sanitizer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, Em. Yours is Is from Winter 2010, same as my betsy. You will too Rachel! And Sarah, sadly I don't/can't wear makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mean you want to wear some?

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.