Silent (day)

This was a very interesting weekend for me. I was forced to be quiet. It was brutal.

I lost my voice. I could whisper, but not talk. Of course, the weekend when our friends come to town! Maybe I was the only person who didn't not hearing my endless chatter!
Jana and I used to be the same height....4 years ago.
Jana and Megan.
Punk was looking so cute!
Before I fell over.



I believe we are finally getting a Christmas Tree (Can I hear a woot from someone please?) Dad thought Christmas was 3 weeks away, not 2. I am going to buy Michael Buble's album today. That is good news.

XOXO,
Silent Person

5 comments:

  1. at least you fell on the sand! On our 2 week trip (2 years ago) we went to a waterfall, and I slipped and fell on the hard, slimy, stoney rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would hurt!

    Megan's being like you (remember the Crazy Awesome Fashion Show - when you put the scarf around your head?).

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.