The Party



Last night was my birthday party. I had so much fun! I took 564 pictures. I got Richard Simmons. I ate soggy cookies with smiley faces. I wore my mustard tights. Yes! Good times.Tricia's famous hip pose.

This is what will happen if you copy a video.


I loved Charleen's name tag.
Rachel, Emmalynne, Emily and I were the costume winners. (I attribute it all to the mustard tights.)


Everyone was a little nervous about these.

Richard Simmons! Thank you Sarah for doing it!

My punk was being so cute during the party. (So was Emily.)
Everyone loved the soggy cookies.

Mom told my Tissue Issue story. And she gave out tissues! Hope was hilarious with them.

Hilarious moment.
Sarah, your outfit rocked. You should have won!

Susie and Faith.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Thank you for a wonderful party, Karissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I, not you, am very un-photogenic.
    By the way, your camera takes great pictures. I am jealous.

    P.S. Richard Simmons is groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks! I am so photogenic rachel! We shoudl all get together and have a Richard Simmons workout - Rachel could wear her sweatband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and sorry for making you jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! We should do that! and I'm not joking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now that I have DVD's, we can use your dads workout room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! That would be great! He has mats, weights, and even a trampoline! (it's mini)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish i could have been there!! btw, we are in Florida!!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.