Impatiently waiting


Right now, I'm waiting for my new camera battery to charge. It takes 2 hours.

As soon as it finishes, I will post a tutorial (hopefully) on how to make those rolled paper flowers since some people were having trouble with them.

Oh yes, and I went to goodwill. Emily says I need this dress. I'm not totally sure why.

12 comments:

  1. Haha, thanks! I tried following the pictures, but they were not very clear on what the steps are.

    P.S.
    I am not sure either! Did Emily find a 70's outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't. I got these shoes that are sort of cream. When did I say you need that?! I thought you said I needed a dress like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of shoe? Are thry like, highheels, flats, what are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i thought you said I needed it! Sarah, they are about 2 1/2 inches heels, but not stilettos. more of a chunky heel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went to the same Goodwill. Maybe you've seen the shorts I got. (Emily, I have told you. They are not pink. They are an orange-red)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very curious to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll be curious to see Sarah with hair like Phala Faucet. ( I think that's how you spell it?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No! I am NOT doing my hair like that! It's hidious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was Fara Faucet. Didn't she die?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah, I always forget what her first name is. I don't know if she's alive or not.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.