
New Years Resolutions anyone? Here are mine. Be assured, I'll forget them all by February.
Get more lenses and improve my photography-Improving is always a good thing. I think first on my list are filters and a macro lens.
Sew More- I want to sew fancy, pretty dresses with lovely material. Enough said. Oh, and I'd like them to be retro/vintage.
Play a sport- This is a new thing for me! I would really like to play volleyball and maybe track? On second thought, no thanks. Volleyball is just fine.
Learn HTML/Corel Draw- I have always wished I could design my own templates and stuff like that. 2012 is the year to do it!
Grow my lip gloss collection - Wow this is really something to aspire too right.......right?! Okay, not so much, but I still would like to do this.
And there you have them. What are your new years resolutions? I hope they are all a little better than Number 5.....
I'm off to bath and body works to begin accomplishing goals!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHTML sounds good.
ReplyDeleteI want to do a sport, too!
ReplyDeleteWhich sport Emily?
ReplyDelete