I agree. I like being diffrent. (ok, having a snowy backround for Christmas is not very diffrent, but it was the only thing I liked)
I was thinking of using that one, but I decided to go with this one because I thought I could incorporate pink more!
Why am I not suprised! ;)
Our photo shoot was so much fun!
that is a really good pic of Emily!!Jana
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.
I agree. I like being diffrent. (ok, having a snowy backround for Christmas is not very diffrent, but it was the only thing I liked)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of using that one, but I decided to go with this one because I thought I could incorporate pink more!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not suprised! ;)
ReplyDeleteOur photo shoot was so much fun!
ReplyDeletethat is a really good pic of Emily!!
ReplyDeleteJana