Being a ballerina always sounded so magical to me when I was a little girl.
And maybe when I was 11.
But anyway...ballerina's are graceful and cute and they have pink tutu's which is pretty awesome. And pink shoes that clank of the floor. And pink tights! They love pink just as much as I do.
Today I watched a video of my old ballet performance. Ahem.
I don't think I'll ever be a prima ballerina. Being graceful is absolutely not in my bones. The whole thing was pretty hilarious. None of us could really dance. We just sort of waved our arms around in different ways and moved our legs.
But we all had pink shoes and pink tights so it was still fairly awesome.
Newvember #15 Ballerinaisum is for the pro's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was worse than you. Remember our "Singing I love you Lord"?! That was BAD! Ok, the other one the little kids did was bad, too.
ReplyDeleteRemember when you could hear me singing?
ReplyDeleteOh, you should see the homevideo we have of me when I was 4 or something, in the King Center, performing a dance with my, 'little friends'! I was suprisingly really good, but the other girls weren't!!
ReplyDeleteKryn, I did not know that you did ballet??
ReplyDeleteUm, when I was 9! I didn't go viral, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean! I think i did ballet for like years from 4-6 and all i know is that i had to wear a nightgown for the performance and a little mob cap that looked likes Martha Washingtons and now Megan wears it when she uses sponge curlers
ReplyDeleteJana
that would have been funny! I got to be like a demon in this one, but then I got saved, so it was a happy ending! :)
ReplyDeletea demon!?!?! I think that i was just a little girl going to bed or something, and i remember dancing with a teddy bear with a red bow around its neck!!
ReplyDeletejana
But I got saved! So it all worked out! Remember Lexy's "What a hunk!" thing? Too funny! Although I don't think that was ballet.
ReplyDelete