Well folks, we've got one month to go until Christmas! I am so excited. Now, we can all officially listen to Christmas music and not overlook an important holiday.
And as you all know, its Black Friday. Probably the most awesomest shopping day of the year. If I do say so, I am quite good at Black Friday shopping because I am a bossy little cow. I weasel my way through the masses of people to find my prized item. And I scored a massage while we were waiting in line at Macy's. Seriously! Mother and I made about 14 dozen trips to the car and back. And all we got was pots and pans!
But shopping is so much fun. I just love it.
I am conducting a poll. Do you like eggnog? Please comment your answer. I think the results will be very interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't think i like it. sorry :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE eggnog!!!! But i think that people have to be raised drinking it to like it!!
ReplyDeletejana
I will post about my black friday adventure tonight!
ReplyDeleteNever tried eggnog, but sounds nasty.
I've never tried it either, but I don't think I'd like it if I tried it. So the answer's no. I do not like it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhen did she say that?
ReplyDeleteUm...whenever we talk about it.
ReplyDeleteIt's true!
ReplyDelete