Why I love Hippie Vans...


Hippie Van. Love Bus. Whatever you call 'em, I love 'em. It has been a life long dream of mine to have a orange hippie van with flowers and zebra print curtains. Wouldn't you like to ride around in a van like that!??! I sure would. And yahoo for me, Volkswagen is coming out with the Bully in 2014, which happens to be a hippie style van. I am so thrilled. When I am 19 I will buy a 3 year old Bully and be as happy as a clam. I also dream about hippie vans. I am serious:

Setting: Me and Creighton MacConnell in a taxi passing a junkyard. I see a hippie van. It's orange. I fall in love. Then this conversation takes place.

Me: I really want a hippie van.
Creighton: Why on earth would you want one of those stupid things?
Me: I don't know...'cause they're cool?
Creighton: They are dirty and smelly and disgusting and the dumbest car on the planet.
Me: Well, I want a Beamer if that makes you feel better.
Creighton: Okay, good.

End of conversation. Beginning of hippie van love. I do want a beamer, but it is more likely that I will stumble upon a glorious hippie van in a junk yard, than waltz into a BMW dealership with enough money to actually buy a silver beauty with reclining seats.

So that is why I love hippie vans. Because they are cool. Because Zebra print curtains are optional. Because I dream about them. And because there's a Bully in a factory in China with my name on it.

Sincerely,
This is the only case where I love bully's.

3 comments:

  1. I love VW vans and bugs too! But only the old-fashioned ones, like Herbie.. etc. I didn't know they're making another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Creighton. Your really mean to girls who have dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever someone is nice in real life, in my dreams they are always really mean. Its very strange!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.