My cat snores, too. Well, more of a nose-whistling kind of thing. :)
Your punks are so adorable. I want to meet them. :)
aww, thanks! Sometime you'll have to come over and visit them!
If you really think she's that annoying, I know someone that will be more than happy to take her. :)
Gee...I wonder who that would be... (*cough cough* YOU!)
No thanks! I love my punkie waaaay toooooo muuuuuuuch!
Oh yes, I know! I love her, too! (Obviously)
who wouldn't!?!?!?!
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.
My cat snores, too. Well, more of a nose-whistling kind of thing. :)
ReplyDeleteYour punks are so adorable. I want to meet them. :)
ReplyDeleteaww, thanks! Sometime you'll have to come over and visit them!
ReplyDeleteIf you really think she's that annoying, I know someone that will be more than happy to take her. :)
ReplyDeleteGee...I wonder who that would be... (*cough cough* YOU!)
ReplyDeleteNo thanks! I love my punkie waaaay toooooo muuuuuuuch!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I know! I love her, too! (Obviously)
ReplyDeletewho wouldn't!?!?!?!
ReplyDelete