Victory!

Today is a great and fabulous day to celebrate, because we are finally free from the car. Victory! I think its V.E. day actually, but who cares. Getting out of a car is a good enough reason to have a big celebration! So I bought a candle. Is that good enough? It was a watermelon candle, which happens to be the yummiest flavor. I mean scent. We also celebrated the beginning of school by going shopping for school supplies. But I forgot my tissues so it was really not a success. View from the Willis Tower. That's lake Michigan. Its rather large.

On the Sky Deck. Or I guess in it. Whatever. That's me and mom and KJ 103 stories up, standing over Chicago on Plexiglas. Awesomeness.

The Sky Deck. Its creepy. And awesome. And alot of other things.

I'm telling you, I do love feet pictures. But I think that it is actually fairly appropriate when you are 103 stories up.Taxi and Stranger. I have a few pictures with this pesky stranger in them.
Clearly, gift shops are the greatest.

Passing time in South Dakota. I look like Nancy Pelosi. Ouch.


And last but not least, My lovely rendition of Johnny. A make up for art appreciation day because I am a lame blogger who missed it? I think this will be sufficient.

Sincerely,
Johnny might just beat J.B.

5 comments:

  1. Might be Johny depp from pirates of the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look like Nancy Pelosi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you even LIKE Pirates of the Caribbean, Andy?

    Wasn't that at all scary standing on glass that high up?

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.