In the middle.

That's actually not an entirely true statement because I am not in the middle or the middle child. I classify myself as a middle child because I have some of those characteristics, but technically I am the youngest. I don't get technical too often. So today I am definitely the middle child. Here is a conversation that happened on KJ's birthday:

Me: First borns are more likley to be CEO's.
Dad: Well, second borns are more likley to be homeless.

At this point I start crying because I do not want to be homless. And everyone is laughing.

Today I was in Chicago. Today, I loved being Chicago. We went to the 103 floor of the 2illis Tower and went on the sky deck. It was pretty awesome. And slightley scary. I took about ten thousand pictures, so as soon as I get home I will update you. (I just notected I said homless instead of Homeless. Is bad spelling a side affect of homelessness? I hope not.)
I went to the American Girl store just for kicks, and while I was there I met someone famous. Ok, so I saw him and I still dont know who he is, but everyone else seemed to think he was the best thing ever. I mean he had pink on, come on Johnny!! (thats his real name.)So basically Mom and I were standing on Michigan Ave when Johnny walks by with two bodyguards. All the girls around us were freaking out. I was sort of freaking out because I was confused about everyone else freaking out.They were all chasing after him and then he turned and looked at me. (cue the dreamy music.) And then I was laughing because he was so retarded and we went on our way trying to figure out who Johnny was. That my friends, is a true story.

So in short, I went on the sky deck, walked around in a big city, didn't get my purse stolen and I still dont know who Johnny is.

Sincerely,
I heart Chicago.

Ps: there are an insane amount of typo's in this post. I cant fix them on this silly phone. I meant the Willis tower, in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.