Today is the Beginning of July. I'm sure you are fully aware of that fact. With a the new month, comes new holidays and a new background for the Garden of Happiness. This is my 2nd month of full time celebrating. Serious Business. I've update the This Months Celebrations section. I'm not depending on the Kate Beard anymore. However, some of the days are very strange, (example: take your pants on a walk day) so If Kate has a better one I'll update my list. I'll tell you if i do.
Anyway, lets get on to today's celebration! I was a little late in finding out today's celebration. However its very easy to make up. I love jokes, but I have problems with them too. I sometimes have trouble understanding Jokes. All my friends know this (Especially Creighton!) And It's not something I'm proud of. I laugh, but I have no idea what I'm laughing about. Until A little while later, and then I laugh very hard. This has happened on several separate occasions. People give me strange looks.
Here is one of my most favorite jokes:
Teacher: Johnny, Can you tell me about the Boston Tea Party?
Johnny: No, I wasn't invited.
K.J has this awesome Joke book. At one time, he was obsessed. A few weeks ago I found it and started reading it before bed. I was laughing and laughing. That joke is one of my absolute favorites. Johnny was one smart kid. He really knew how to answer the question. He has brains. He's probably some Harvard Professor. Or convenient store worker. I'm not sure which. I also like books that have humor in them. I was reading one this morning at 6:30 am (yes me!) And I was laughing very hard. Left Behinds are the best. I feel like cheering every time I read them.
Here's my other favorite Joke (beware, it is very terrible)
Why was Tigger looking in the toilet?
He was looking for Pooh.
Your parents are probably going to forbid you from reading this blog now. I'm sorry. But I do love it. I just don't understand why A.A.Milne choose "Pooh" for a characters name. After all, its a children's book. And with a name like Pooh, you are guaranteed to be teased. I digress. I still like that joke whether you read this blog or not.
And, I have not one picture for you today. I plan on updating later with pictures because I am planning on getting my ears pierced tonight. I also plan on going shopping and buying lots of cute things. I will tell you all about it.
Sincerely,
I was not invited either and I hope you continue to read my blog
PS: At first I wrote that I was getting my ears priced. This is not the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.