The last in a week

Lets get to the point: I don't like Pina Colada! I once went to a very authentic Mexican restaurant with friends. I tried a Pina Colada drink thing, and I did not enjoy it at all. I went for the Strawberry and was much happier.

Yesterday, I bought some shoes that slightly resemble pina colada. I think. I don't ever drink or eat anything pina colada, so I'm not really sure. But they are kind of a pale, off-white, and I think that is just like Pina Colada.

They have Pina Colada written all over them. Don't you think? I wore them today. I was celebrating in style.

This has to be really short because I am busy packing and what not. I am almost ready. I talked with my friends who are going to camp, and we are all jazzed. I might even take fencing while I am there. How cool is that? I will have a few prepared posts, and J will be guest blogging a few days hopefully. I'll be seeing my cousins directly after camp, I can't wait.

Sincerely,

I have blisters on both feet. Shame on my pina colada shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.